All your databases. One platform.
Deploy multiple industry-leading databases on your own cloud servers within minutes. Use a single string to connect to your databases, then get building your next application. Each deployment is production-ready. Your hard-working developers get the right way to store their data for applications without the complexity of scaling and managing databases.
Join thousands of businesses who rely on the Compose platform to deliver powerful, highly-available, secure, managed databases.
Compose for Enterprise
- Database simplicity
- Compose Enterprise is the fastest way to deploy production-ready databases on your own servers.
- Multiple open source databases
- Create your own MongoDB, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, RethinkDB, RabbitMQ, ScyllaDB, MySQL and etcd deployments.
- Compose auto-scales resources (storage, memory, IOPS) as usage increases without the need for manual tuning. You're smooth-scaling, even if usage suddenly and unexpectedly spikes.
- Your databases are seriously secure with private VLAN, SSL encrypted tunnels, IP whitelisting and more.
- One intuitive interface
- The Compose interface enables your creation and management of new clusters. We provide an elegant overview of your databases and connect you to third-party services for monitoring and analytics.
- Always-on support
- We take support seriously. You get easy and free database upgrades, 24/7/365 online support from our DBA experts. Enhanced support with guaranteed response time and priority ticketing is optional.
- Multi-node reliability
- Each deployment includes multiple nodes for high-availability, automatic or on-demand backups and router and haproxy for SSL connections.
- Third-party integrations to Telegraf, syslog-ng, REST API, IBM Bluemix and other services are available out of box through the Compose web interface.
Why bring your data to Compose?
"Thirty seconds into using Compose, and things were working like a charm."
"No other provider comes close.”
"Amazing customer support and ease of use for years."
Get in Touch
Contact us to learn more about getting Compose Enterprise deployed on managed hardware.