Why Compose Enterprise?
Compose Enterprise has all the great features of our standard multi-tenant offering, plus additional features for managing the servers in your own dedicated environment.
- Strong Security
- Every Enterprise account includes private VLAN, SSL encrypted tunnels, 2FA, and IP whitelisting, all on encrypted disks. Add unlimited users -- create groups and set role permissions. Like our multi-tenant version, your backups and data-in-motion are encrypted, but Compose Enterprise also offers an additional layer of security with encryption-at-rest.
- Easy Scaling
- By default every deployment begins with a highly available 2 or 3 node configuration but you can add additional nodes anytime with a simple click. Each database deployment on that cluster then starts life as a highly available multi-node deployment with the ability to scale vertically or horizontally (subject to database capabilities) to take full advantage of the performance and scaling capabilities of your database.
- Auto Scaling
- Compose auto-scales resources (storage, memory, IOPS) as usage rises, so it's always ready for sudden spikes in traffic. You can also manually scale up or scale down your database anytime to immediately increase resources with zero downtime.
- Pick Your Data Center
- Compose Enterprise gives you the flexibility to select almost any geography in which to host your database within an AWS or SoftLayer data center. We will handle getting your servers provisioned and running.
- Monitoring and Metrics
- Integrated metrics and logs give you a detailed view of your system's health. Each database deployment can also send data to third party metrics analysis and log analysis using the Telegraf and Syslog-NG addons.
- Custom Configurations
- Deploy a single instance (or even hundreds!) of your preferred open source technology to your Enterprise cluster, or add other deployments to optimize your investment.
- RESTful APIs
- Many of the features available on Compose's web console are also accessible through Compose API — giving you the power to manage your deployments from your applications.
- Premium Support
- We take support seriously. You get easy and free database upgrades and 24/7/365 online support from our database experts. Enhanced support is included with Compose Enterprise and offers guaranteed response time and priority ticketing is also available if you need it.
Which edition is right for you?
Customers with large datasets, heavy traffic, high availability, privacy and security requirements would benefit from Compose Enterprise. Similarly, if you are starting out small and do not need the additional scaling, security and management features then our multi-tenant offering probably makes the most economical sense. You can always upgrade when needed.
|Deploy multiple DBs|
|Encryption in motion|
|SSL/SSH, IP whitelisting|
|Add additional nodes|
|Greater data center flexibility|
Get Started with Compose
Contact us for pricing and details about getting started with Compose Enterprise.